Enter the competition and stand a chance to win $1,000.00 (One Thousand US Dollars) to help a University student in Africa
- This Competition is open to African residents ONLY. The telephone number is required in order to confirm the residence location.
- All submissions after the closing date and time (28th February 2014 at 23h59 – GMT+2- time) will be discarded.
- The Date and Time Stamp of each submission is queued to determine the winning individuals.
- Winners posted on our website (www.t-voli.com), on the 10th March 2014.
- All prizes will be sent either electronically (for IBM Certification Exam Vouchers) or by Courier Services (Speed Services or DHL).
- IBM Certification Exam Vouchers Must be used within 6 months’ time.
- Winners are responsible for any tax, local levy or fees required by any authority.
- To be a winner of the Cash prize (1000 USD), all 5 questions MUST be answered correctly.
- Based on previous experiences, Prizes distribution will be balanced for the 4 African regions and T-Voli Africa’s decision is final.
- T-Voli Africa and IBM’s employees and contractors are not eligible to participate.
- T-Voli Africa and IBM employees and contractors can be consulted for relevant assistance.
More prizes to win include:
- An Amount of USD 1000.00 (One Thousand US Dollars) to help a University student in Africa. The Amount will only be paid directly to a University Account of a Public University in Africa (Government’s majority ownership). Private Universities are excluded for this competition. Details of the Student, Year of study, Registration details and Student Account at the University will all be required from the winning participant.
- IBM Certification Exam Vouchers: 8 IBM Certification Exam Vouchers each valued at 200 USD
- 4 Portable External Hard Drives of 1TB each
- 4 Portable External Hard Drives of 500 GB each
- 10 Portable Flash Disks of 32 GB each
- 10 Portable Flash Disks of 16 GB each
- 20 Portable Flash Disks of 8 GB each